The motto as I scatter to work on things I’ve known about all semester…
Hello Friends! I wanted to find a recipe that was quick, easy, and everyone could do without access to a stove or oven. Behold- peanut butter protein balls! They are great because you can make and store them for on the go as a breakfast or snack throughout the week! Also, who doesn’t like peanut butter? 🙂
Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- ⅔ cup quick oats
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 Tbsp. Truvia Nectar, or more to taste
- 2 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips (I like Enjoy Life brand)
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Roll into balls and enjoy!
By Shana Atkinson